onsdag den 21. september 2011

Pony, all day, all night.

Have you ever had one of those days were your hair just seems to be in the way? Flapping anoyingly in your eyes constantly? Is greasy? Or just damn straight uncooperative.
God I hate having long hair sometimes! And today was one of those days.... So I decided not to do anything with and just flip it backwards into a tight ponytail, when an oppotinuty seased, oh yes, actually I would call it some sort of appifany that never had accured to me before: Ponytails are great! For a casual day look aswell as an awesome party hair-do.

It is a great hairstyle, and so easy to do in seconds.

I like to "forget" the hairbrush and have a messy looking ponytail, maybe with some fly-aways on the side of my head (I have a very big head, so I use the fly-aways as a distraction :-D)

What is your fave day-n'-night hairstyle?





Kisses
L

PS I love this song:





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar